The Critical Infrastructure Association of America, Inc. (CIAOA) is a 501(c)6 non-profit shining lights into the dark places of security
Our mission is to be a vendor-neutral resource to protect and promote the United States vital interests through a collaboration of public and private partnerships, education, and related resources.
- financial services (banking, clearing);
- security services (police, military)
- electricity generation transmission and distribution;
- gas production, transport, and distribution;
- oil and oil products production, transport and distribution;
- water supply (drinking water, waste water/sewage, stemming of surface water (e.g. dikes and sluices));
- agriculture, food production and distribution;
- heating (e.g. natural gas, fuel oil, district heating);
- public health (hospitals, ambulances);
- transportation systems (fuel supply, railway network, airports, harbors, inland shipping);
HACK NYC 2018 is about sharing big ideas on how we will fortify our daily life and economic vitality. The threat of attack aimed at Critical National Infrastructure is real as services supporting our communities and businesses face common vulnerabilities and an unspoken kinetic threat.