The Critical Infrastructure Association of America, Inc. (CIAOA) is a 501(c)6 not for profit shining lights into the dark places of security.
Our mission is to be a vendor-neutral resource to protect and promote the United States vital interests through a collaboration of public and private partnerships, education, and related resources.
To reach these goals we will;
- Facilitate a secure technology member and provider marketplace.
- Increase awareness and education across the ecosystem
- Promote innovation at the edge of the network to prevent, detect, and mitigate automated, and targetted attacks.
- Collaborate with technical communities domestically and globally.
Who we serve;
- financial services (banking, clearing);
- security services (police, military)
- electricity generation transmission and distribution;
- gas production, transport, and distribution;
- oil and oil products production, transport and distribution;
- water supply (drinking water, waste water/sewage, stemming of surface water (e.g. dikes and sluices));
- agriculture, food production and distribution;
- heating (e.g. natural gas, fuel oil, district heating);
- public health (hospitals, ambulances);
- transportation systems (fuel supply, railway network, airports, harbors, inland shipping);